twostepandtequila_02qhzv #NordstromAnniversarySale, #Nordy, #NordyClub, Beauty, beauty blogger, Fashion Blog, Favorite Bloggers, New York, New York Blog, New York Blogger, New York City, New York City Nordstrom, new york fashion blog, new york fashion blogger, New york Life, New York Lifestyle, Nordstrom, Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, Nordstrom Girl, NSALE, NYC, NYC Nordstrom, NYC Trunk Club, Online shopping, Outfit of the day, Shop, Shopping, Shopping Blog, Shopping Links, Street Style, style blog, style blogger, Style Posts, Summer Style, Trunk Club #NordstromAnniversarySale, #Nordy, #NordyClub, Beauty, beauty blogger, Fashion Blog, favorite bloggers, New York, New York Blog, New York Blogger, New York City, New York City Nordstrom, new york fashion blog, new york fashion blogger, New york Life, New York Lifestyle, nordstrom, Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, Nordstrom Girl, NSALE, NYC, NYC Nordstrom, NYC Trunk Club, Online shopping, Outfit of the day, Shop, Shopping, Shopping Blog, Shopping Links, Street Style, style blog, style blogger, Style Posts, Summer Style, Trunk Club 0
Happy Thursday y’all and happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale early access day!! What a day it is now that the sale has officially kicked off for Nordstrom Card Holders. I grabbed my sale items I shopped back in June from the Trunk Club in New York, and spent all morning trying things on to share with y’all! I’m excited to go home this weekend and hopefully pop into the mayhem in person at the Houston Nordstrom, but for the most part this is about all I’ll be buying since it’s no-spend July (technically bought everything in June so it doesn’t count against it!). FYI: For the remainder of the sale (in addition to blog posts), I’ll be adding new items daily to my #NSale tab HERE directly! Stop by daily for updates and new items!
When it comes to the Nordstrom Sale, it can be so overwhelming once you get on site. There’s so many items where do you even begin?! First, I always try to think of weeding out things I need vs. things I know I don’t need. For instance, the #Nsale is the perfect time to stock up on good, designer jeans at a discounted price, but for myself and my body my weight fluctuates too much to spend a pretty penny on a pair of jeans that may fit in July but not in November if that makes sense. The things I typically stock up on are boots/booties (I’m actually re-buying my favorite + trustworthy OTK boots from Marc Fisher since I walked a hole in mine last year!), cardigans that can work to go on the back of your work chair and be a layering piece, workout/athletic gear (I can’t stomach spending full price on workout gear), coats (I always make note end of spring on what coats I absolutely hated not having throughout the cold months), and beauty exclusives.
I’ll be breaking down more extensive posts on trends and pieces, but a few initial call outs on this years sale are below!
1. The sale is really good this year. The last few years have been iffy, but this year they have a great balance between staple items, items you can wear now, and trendy pieces you can forecast what’s ahead for the coming months.
2. Leopard is apparently in. When I did all of my shopping, I ended up purchasing 4-5 leopard items! Take that into consideration for fall, I let it sort of guide my color palette with shades of browns and blacks.
3. If you see something you semi like/aren’t sold on, get it anyways and return it. The sale is insane and a ton of items will sell out today (especially this leopard cardigan and this striped cardigan). Nordstrom has a great return policy and it’s so much easier to grab it and return it than it is to stalk and wait for it to come back in store.
4. Most of these sale items are specific to the #NSale and won’t be available for purchase in the fall. That’s really why I only buy necessities because when fall hits and I can’t link anything in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app it’s hard.
5. Commission links during the #NSale are crucial for bloggers income. We make a small percentage based on affiliate links (all of the time), especially during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. It doesn’t cost you anything extra! But think of us as your personal shoppers in a sense. If you’re making a purchase this sale round, think about some of your favorite guys/gals you follow, head to their site and click on one of their links to fulfill their purchase. The blogging hustle definitely isn’t an easy one!
Now onto the fun part, sharing my try-on from all items I purchased from the #Nsale below!
First up, I really wanted a new rain/trench coat to take me into fall and out of winter. I really only have heavy duty coats, or shorter jackets – with not much in between. I do like this leopard printed one, but the silhouette isn’t near as flattering as I expected it to be. I think I’ll give it a few days and sleep on it, because I really do think I’ll wear it often!
Nordstrom must have taken a note from Aria Rose because I have a cardigan that’s so similar to this one (this is actually my moms)! This will definitely sell out because it’s so affordable and soft. Great to keep at work!
This jumpsuit is one I actually wore to work the second I got it. I bought a Leith jumpsuit in a similar style last year, but the single color highlighted unflattering angles. This print definitely hides everything and it’s so comfy! Definitely size up if you run long.
Sizing: Large (could have done XL for length)
I always buy at least one pair of PJs during the sale because I’m so tired of sleeping in my college t-shirts! This leopard set is the absolute CUTEST and definitely a must.
I was immediately drawn to these leopard printed bell bottoms because how could you not be?! They’re so fun, but they aren’t *actual* jeans. They don’t have a zipper/button and they’re stretchy. It was kind of hard to get into them because they don’t give much and my hips are wider, but they’re a keeper as of now!
This workout combo is one of my faves. It’s so soft and perfect for summer/spring workouts. The top could also double as an errand top with a denim skirt!
I’m always obsessed with midi slip dresses but I know they aren’t everyone’s cup of tea! I could easily wear this traveling, to work, out and everything in between. It’s lightweight and comfortable, but could pair with a leather jacket for fall.
What do y’all think? Are you spending your day looking through Nordstrom to pick up some things or are you sitting out of the sale this year? Have a great day y’all and thanks for reading!
Please Support this blogger by visiting their page. If you are the original poster and want this content removed, please contact us. All original Affiliate links are unedited to give credit to creator.