Yay I’m finally getting gift guides on the blog! I’m not sure what took me so long to get these out to you but we’re T-2 weeks until the big day so I’ll be sharing all of my gift guides today through this weekend! I’ll add them all to THIS HOLIDAY PAGE so you can easily reference them whenever you want. I’m kicking my gift guides off with this Holiday Gift Guide for Toddlers! It’s mainly things we’ve bought for Mila or think she would like. I’m breaking down each one below but just click the image of whichever product you’re interested in! 🙂
CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT IMAGE BELOW TO SHOP!
*Scroll down for descriptions of each product.
- Art Easel – This art easel looks amazing! I wish we had room for it but am thinking we may be able to keep it in the garage or use it at my parents house. It has a dry erase board, chalkboard and paper to color. Seems so great for any young kid!
- These play pots and pans are too cute. Might be ordering them to go with her kitchen!
- Play Kitchen – ok so this is the kitchen I want for Mila but don’t really have the room lol. And it’s a lot pricier than the other one I linked. It’s SO FREAKING CUTE THOUGH!
- Canopy – This canopy is so beautiful and would look so cute in a little girl’s room!
- Finger Puppets – Mila loves the little puppet shows they do at school so I feel like she’d think these are so cute! Might be good for a younger kid too!
- Dolly Parton Book – I mean this just looks adorable.
- Play Toaster – Ordering this for Mila! I think it’s so cute!
- Bear Rocker – Mila got this from her Safte (Ita’s mom) when she was younger and she loves it! She plays with it every single day and will randomly hug it and it’s the sweetest thing ever. They have other animals but I just love this one! The dog is super cute too!
- Play Table – If we had a playroom I would totally get this for Mila!
- Pom Hat – such a cute little hat!
- Sherpa Bean Bag – I feel like this would be great for kids at any age. Who doesn’t love laying on a comfy bean bag?!
- Magic Touch Piano – This looks so neat!
- Little Tikes Car – Mila played with one of these at my dad’s work and went crazy for it.
- Toy Guitar – this is for 3 years and older but one day I’d love to get this for Mila! She loves when my dad plays guitar.
- Toy Story Set – Mila loves Woody and Buzz so I feel like she would freak out if she got this plate set!
- 4-in-1 Trike – we actually got this for Mila’s birthday and I think it’s so cool because it works from 9 months to 5 years old!
- Little People Big Dreams Book – this is a little old for Mila but I thought it was a cool gift for a little girl to learn about different women in history who made a difference!
- Play Kitchen – this is the kitchen that Mila will have! It’s smaller than the other one and still super cute. It’s under $100 and I love that it will fit in her room. I am sure she’s going to love it!
- Play Tent – we used this play tent at Mila’s first birthday and keep it at my parents house. It has pillows and books inside and it is so adorable! It’s on sale for $45.99 (normally $89.99)!
I hope you saw a few things the little ones in your life would like! Let me know if you have any questions and come back tomorrow for another new gift guide!
Thanks for reading!
Photos by: Angie Garcia
Please Support this blogger by visiting their page. If you are the original poster and want this content removed, please contact us. All original Affiliate links are unedited to give credit to creator.