<img src="http://www.kayleighskloset.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/IMG_0156-1-scaled.jpg" alt width="2051" height="2560" class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-13191" srcset="http://www.kayleighskloset.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/IMG_0156-1-scaled.jpg 2051w, http://www.kayleighskloset.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/IMG_0156-1-513×640.jpg 513w, http://www.kayleighskloset.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/IMG_0156-1-821×1024.jpg 821w, http://www.kayleighskloset.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/IMG_0156-1-768×958.jpg 768w, http://www.kayleighskloset.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/IMG_0156-1-1231×1536.jpg 1231w, http://www.kayleighskloset.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/IMG_0156-1-1641×2048.jpg 1641w" sizes="(max-width: 2051px) 100vw, 2051px" data-jpibfi-post-excerpt="
” data-jpibfi-post-url=”http://www.kayleighskloset.com/2020/06/may-beauty-favorites.html” data-jpibfi-post-title=”May Beauty Favorites” data-jpibfi-src=”http://www.kayleighskloset.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/IMG_0156-1-scaled.jpg”>
Happy Monday y’all! Hope everyone had a relaxing weekend and was able to enjoy the gorgeous weather that seemed was in every state. We just hung out at the condo, went to the pool for an afternoon and tried out some new eats. Ready for another busy week! That being said, please note that while my content shifts back to beauty/lifestyle/fashion content, that I will be doing my best to continue to share resources and acknowledge ways to get involved with the anti-racism movement going on. It’s so important to continue to use our voices to be an educated ally, so I will continue to share what to do moving forward.
Today I’m rounding up my favorite beauty products throughout the month of May and MAN were there some good ones! The next few months I’ll be trying out quite a few beauty items just from my growing quarantine collection in Houston so definitely let me know if there’s anything specific you’re looking to try and want feedback on. Notice that I’m diving into more makeup and hair items! Tons of great summer finds if you’re looking to incorporate something new into your routine.
I’ve also been having fun creating these up-close beauty videos (original for TikTok but now for Instagram too). This is definitely something I want to master in quarantine and continue to share because it seems like they’re being well received! I’m starting with newer products I have been testing and loving, but will continue to incorporate old tried-and-true favorites as well.
Have a great day y’all and thanks for reading!
1. Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Color. I’ve shared this multiple times on Instagram/TikTok and truly can’t say enough good things about this eyeshadow stick. This is the perfect addition to anyone who needs a quick pop of color and doesn’t know how to use makeup brushes to the best of their ability. You swipe this stick across the lid and blend with a finger or fluffy brush, SO simple! It’s super pigmented and creamy. I started out with the shade Cashmere and then purchased two more shadows.
2. Joico Color Balance Purple Shampoo. I’m not sure what it is about this shampoo, but I tried once and felt like my hair was more clean than it had been using different shampoos. It’s a purple shampoo so perfect for blondes, but really gets the brassiness out.
3. Tan Luxe Super Glow Body Hyaluronic Self-tan Serum. If you’re ready for your summer glow but can’t get to somewhere comfortable outdoors just yet then this is your new go-to self tanner. I’m always hesitant to try self tanners, but this translucent serum accentuates your natural glow and creates a subtle bronze. I’ve been using it on my legs (even while laying out constantly) for an extra pop. It’s formulated with Hyaluronic Acid so it’s also super hydrating.
4. Dior Lip Glow. One of my tried-and-true favorites that I’ve re-fallen in love with. This hydrating lip gloss/chapstick hybrid creates the perfect neutral glow for your lips. It reacts to your natural PH to create the perfect glow/shade for each person.
5. Kaja Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush. WOW y’all I had seen these on TikTok and grabbed two when I was in Sephora and I am beyond obsessed with these. They are so good for the blush trend going on right now and again are foolproof to use. You stamp the pigment on your cheeks and blend in with a finger or beauty blender and it’s so seamless. My favorite is the shade Coy, and I’m dying to get my hands on the bronzers/highlighters. It also doesn’t break out my skin which is great.
Please Support this blogger by visiting their page. If you are the original poster and want this content removed, please contact us. All original Affiliate links are unedited to give credit to creator.